with Serious Illnesses
Basket of Hope Annual Golf Tournament - St. Louis
June 16, 2017
Location:Far Oaks Golf Club, 419 Old Collinsville Rd., Caseyville, IL
Register your foursome today!
Join us for a fun day of golf while giving hope! Proceeds benefit Basket of Hope and provide generously packed, age appropriate, gift baskets and parent hope totes for over 1,000 children every year in St. Louis. Register your foursome today or be a sponsor! For more information, please email Janelle Madi at email@example.com or call 314-268-1515.
- Registration Opens & Driving Range Opens: 10:30 am
- Lunch available: 11:00 am
- Shotgun Start: 12:30 pm
- Scramble Tournament
- Silent Auction
- Food and Beverages Served Throughout the Course
- Speaker: Basket of Hope National President and Former St. Louis Rams Wide Receiver, Mike Furrey
- $200 per golfer before May 5th, $250 per golfer after May 5th
- $750 per foursome before May 5th, $800 per foursome after May 5th
- Sponsorship opportunities available! Contact Janelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to our Tournament Sponsor, Gardens of Grace!
Register your foursome or be a sponsor today! Questions? Contact Janelle at email@example.com.
Online registration: Click here!
Registration Form: Click here!
Form can be mailed to Basket of Hope, P.O. Box 510860, St. Louis, MO 63151, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 314-268-1517.